Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Favorite Famous Sisters

Hello dear followers!!!

As you know from our first post, we are planning to do a little thing about favorite famous sisters. There are actually a lot of them. Since we are sisters, we thought that it would be fun to post about some famous ones and say why we like them and stuff.

Danni: Should we do 10?
Andi: Sure.
Danni: I'd like to point out that even though it says that it's written by iGirl, it's really written by both of us together. :)
Andi: *chortles*


So coming in at number 10 is.....

*pause for effect*

The Bakers!!!
10.
Not our picture

The reason why we like the Baker sisters is because they're really cute together, and surprisingly, they all look like they could be related! (Always a good thing in movies). Also, they actually like each other in the movie, for the most part, and aren't constantly fighting. Well, Sarah (2nd from left sitting on couch) and Lorraine (blond on the right) do, but they're adorable together. 

Favorite line: 
Lorraine: Like Sarah! Sometimes, I'd like to kill her, but I'd kill for her all the time.

Favorite sister: (This is where we kind of disagree) 
Danni: I like the twins, they're sitting next to Bonnie Hunt (the mom). 
Andi: I like Sarah. Because she's good at finding loopholes and she's devious. *muhaha*

Random Fact: There actually was a family that Cheaper By the Dozen was based off of, they lived in the early 1900's. I think. 


9. Lily and Miley! (this brings up the UN part in our header, you don't have to be related to be sisters.) 
Once again..not our picture.
 Don't take this the wrong way--we don't like Hannah Montana or anything, but they're a cute pair in the show. They're a little goofy (or really goofy) and they don't fight all that much, which is a nice thing. And, they're like sisters because they know what the other one is thinking and they have cool handshakes and stuff. :)

Favorite Line:
Miley: You're not my best friend...
Lily: What?
Miley: You're not my best friend, you're my sister. 

Danni: Can we pause to say AWWWW here? 
Andi: No. 
Danni: Okay, moving on.

Favorite sister: 
Both: Totally Lily. She's just awesome in every way possible for someone who isn't even real.

Random Fact: Did you know that Miley Cyrus taught Emily Osment how to play guitar and Emily Osment taught Miley Cyrus to knit?

Numero ocho: 8. 
Hallie Parker and Annie James (from the Parent Trap made in 1998)!!! 
Guess what?! It's not our picture!
We like the Parker-James twins because, even though they're really only one person, they're cute together. They definitely have all the signs of twin-ness: Scheming, synchronized speaking and thinking alike! 
Danni: Kind of like us, right? 
Andi: But we're not twins.
Danni: I beg to differ

Favorite Line: 
Annie: If your mom is my mom
Hallie: And your dad is my dad
Annie: And we were both born on October 11
Hallie: Then that makes us, like, sisters!
Annie: Not sisters... twins! 

Favorite sister: 
Danni: I don't know... do I have to pick one? 
Andi: Yes, yes you do. 
Danni: Fine. When I was younger I liked Annie, but now I think I like Hallie. 
Andi: Then which one is it? 
Danni: Fine. Hallie. 
Andi: Good, me too.

Random Fact: We used to call Annie the nice one and Hallie the mean one. Little did we know, we would both end up liking Hallie. Strange. 

7. Teddy And Charlie Duncan (I'm sorry, there are a total of three Disney sisters on this list. Don't judge us! ;)

Hey, this one is our picture.... Just kidding, it's not.
We both think that it's cute that Teddy made Charlie little videos for when she's older and Teddy's not in the house anymore. Besides, who can resist the baby cuteness? It's just so adorable!!!! 

Favorite Line: 
Teddy: Good Luck Charlie

Favorite Sister: We both agree that Charlie (the baby) is our favorite.

Random Fact: Did you know that the line "Good luck Charlie" appears in every episode of the series?


Number 6 is..... 
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen! 
Not our picture...you could have guessed that by now.

We like the Olsen twins because they were in so many movies together. We think that they're really cute and pretty talented, we also love Full House--totally one of the best shows of the 90's. 

Favorite Line: 
You got it dude!

Favorite Sister: 
Danni: This seems wrong because they're real sisters. Y'know like wrong as in picking favorite people. I have to say, I liked Ashley for a long time though, I think it's just because I like the name better than Mary-Kate. 

Andi: I agree. 

Random Fact: John Stamos (Uncle Jesse) didn't like working with the twins on the set of Full House because they were so little.

Sooooooooooo. Now it's time number 5! It's the halfway point..
5. Alex and Harper 
Otnay Uray Icturepay <-- not our picture in Pig Latin... we think.

So, why do we like Alex and Harper? We like them because even though they're totally different and they constantly fight, they have some really sweet moments too. And they never abandon each other. Besides, who doesn't want a best friend who's a wizard?
Favorite line: 
Alex: Hmmm
Harper: Uh-oh, did you just "hmmm"? 
Alex: Oh Harper, relax someday one of my "hmms" might turn out to be something great. Let's see if that day is today. 

Favorite Sister: 
Danni: Ugh, that's mean and hard, do I have to pick?
Andi: Yes, yes you do. 
Danni: Why? 
Andi: Because it's only fair, you picked a favorite on the other ones. 
Danni: Good point. 
Andi: I know. 
Danni: Whatevs, I think I like Harper. But only my a small barely-existent smidgen of an amount. I love both of them.
Andi: *thinking* I like Harper better than Alex but by a bigger smidgen than Danni. 

Random Fact: Did you know that a lot of the story line in Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly place are the same? Like Harper moved in to Alex's house then Lily moved into Miley's. Also, that sister line appeared first in Hannah Montana, but then Alex said it too.

Number 4. The Little Women!!! Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy. Or Megan Margaret, Josephine, Elizabeth and Amy. 
Danni: I totally don't get why they all have nicknames except for Amy, it doesn't make sense. 
Andi: How can you make a nickname of Amy? It's three letters!
Danni: Amezzzzz 
Andi: That's not a nickname, that's the sound you make when you're snoring. 
not our picture
We like the Little Women because they're all super sweet to each other... most of the time. They have creative things that they do with one another and they're just fun. And nice. Funnly nice. 

Favorite Line: 
Amy: Jo! Your one beauty!

And
Jo: Are you shocked?

Favorite Sister: 
Danni: Andi's going first this time. 
Andi: Why do I have to go first, I can already guess what you're going to say! 
Danni: What am I going to say, then? 
Andi: You're going to say either Amy or Jo. 
Danni: No. I like Meg.
Andi: Really? Since when? 
Danni: Since I don't like feeling so predictable. 
Andi: Oh, so you're a liar! 
Danni: Nice. Real nice. But Andi did predict what I was going to say. 
Andi: Told you so. I like Jo because she's witty. And creative
Danni: Not to mention she's like the rock and roll girl of the 1800's. 

Random fact: Louisa May Alcott thought that The Little Women was a dumb book. That's not really a random thought because pretty much everyone knows it. 

And now we're on to the top three! Number three is.... The Penderwicks! 
Notourpicture
We like the Penderwicks because they're really scheme-y, really scheme-y. Yup, that's why we like 'em. 

Favorite Sister:
Andi: I like........Skye.
Danni: Blue sky, blue eyes.
Andi: hardy har har. We should have added---
Danni: That's what I was about to say! 
Andi: I know, right?
Danni: Yes, because we know what the other person is thinking most of the time. You'll have to wait to see what we're talking about. Oh, yeah, I like.... all of them a lot. To be honest, I think Skye was kind of obnoxious.
Andi: Hey! 
Danni: I think I like Jane. Or Skye. Or Rosalind. Or maybe Batty. 
Andi: Now Rosalind was obnoxious. 
Danni: Not obnoxious... just lovestruck.
Andi: She's twelve, she can't be lovestruck! 
Danni: Well they'll have to read the book to find out, won't they? I like Jane. I'll stick with that. 
Andi: I knew it! 
Danni: I knew you were going to say Skye. Who's predictable now? 
Andi: I knew you knew I was going to say Skye. 

Favorite line:
No tengo un line favorito. 

Random fact: Even though the book sounds like it's written a long time ago, it was really only written in 2005.

Now for number dos!!!! This was a hard decision, but these sisters had to take second place to our all time favorite famous sisters. 
Ramona and Beezus! 
guess.
We like R&B because they're cute, funny and nice together. We've also seen the movie and we both think that it's adorable. Really adorable. 

Favorite sister: 
Danni: Ramona. But I like Beezus in the movie. 
Andi: I like Beezus. 
Danni: I think I like Ramona because she's like me. 
Andi: I like Beezus just 'cause. 

Favorite Line:
Beezus: Who could love a girl named Beezus?!
Ramona: Jesus? 
Beezus: GET OUT!!!!!

and 

Beezus: You're ruining my love life! 
Ramona: You have a love life? 

Random Fact: Beverly Cleary never stated the year in the Ramona books because she didn't really want people to know. She said that she liked the fact that it could be put to any time. I think, I'm pretty sure that's what I heard.

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for...... number one.....is....*pause for effect* THE MOON!!!! 
Andi: Wait what? 
Danni: It's a hint. 
Andi: the number one is the moon....ohhhh
Danni: Number one is Edith, Agnes and Margo from Despicable Me!!! I'm having a bad, bad day, if you take it personal then that's okay
Andi: Stop singing and tell them why we like them! 
Danni: Right. 

Say it with me: NOT OUR PICTURE!!!
So we like these sisters because they are soooo nice to each other and they stick together through thick and thin. Like glue. Crazy glue. They won't come undone!!! 

Favorite Sister: 
Andi: I like all of them. 
Danni: Pick one. 
Andi: FINE. Agnes.... or maybe Edith.
Danni: I like Agnes. She's like my twin. I think that these animation companies are copying me.. there's Boo from Monsters Inc., that little girl from Toy Story 3 and Agnes. Hmm. 
Andi: Maybe you're copying them 

Favorite Line: 
We're doing one for each, but we like this one. 

Agnes: Aww, my caterpillar never turned into a butterfly.
Edith: That's a Cheeto. 
Agnes: Oh *eats the cheeto* 

Margo's line: 
Margo: No, we're going to dance class. 

Edith's line: 
Edith: What about this?! *holds up a ray gun and shoots it* 

Anges: 
IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Fact: 
I don't think they have a last name.


So there you are, our top ten favorite famous sisters. We may need to expand this list in the future.
Note: Not all these quotes are exact

3 comments:

  1. Really funny post!

    (uh, I think that Meg from Little Women is really Margaret, not Megan. I'd have to look it up for sure, though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg is really Margaret. I love the sisters frm despicable me. They're so cool. My sister Charlotte and I have read both the Penderwick books. I always wanted to have a secret sister society like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our defense, we haven't read the book or seen the movie for a long time. ;)

    ReplyDelete