Friday, April 22, 2011

Polyvore Sets

Hey all,
Sorry that we haven't posted for a while. We aren't going to post everyday or anything because the sheer awesomeness of the sister-power would overwhelm the readers if we posted too often. We also got busy :). But, I (Danni) had the idea to make Polyvore sets for each other without the other one knowing and we'll show them to each other

Andi

Andi by SputtyDancer featuring printed scarves


So, that's mine for Andi. I picked the colors because she's really chic and I did two outfits because the one on the left is what she wears around the house and the one on the right is something that she would wear out. 

Andi's reaction: I'm trying to think of words to put it in..... *pauses and listens to the music* I like it, I think it's really cute, it's definitely something I'd wear. 


And now, Andi did one fore me (Danni),  I love it :) 


 

Danni

Danni by in*color featuring an owl tee

Danni's reaction: I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy like it!! I love the owl shirt and the hat, I think those are my favorite pieces. If I had those things, I'd totally wear it. Even though I don't I might wear it, I'll steal it off the picture. *Evil laugh* 

Andi: You're a goof. 
 Danni: I'm adorable! (just kidding) :)
Andi: I thought you'd like the shoes because they're like sneakers with a bow and the cupcake ring....  because you like cupcakes. 
Danni: I do, I want a cupcake ring, can I eat it?  


Well, that's our post!  

No comments:

Post a Comment